Leading the way in commercial loan monitoring and analysis solutions.
Reduce risk and boost profitability with our loan monitoring software solution.
A leader in post-origination commercial loan monitoring and analysis solutions, Covarity helps working capital lenders monitor and improve their commercial loan portfolio’s health and performance. By streamlining, standardizing and automating the collection and analysis of borrower financial information, Covarity offers a complete platform to profitably grow customers’ businesses while maintaining a 360° view of their portfolios. Covarity can monitor small to large commercial loan portfolios requiring frequent and detailed reviews of collateral and financials.
By providing the insight and control that lenders need to profitably grow their portfolios, Covarity enables lenders to enjoy improved competitiveness, lower costs, and richer client experiences. Over 20,000 working capital loans representing more than $9 billion in outstanding balances are regularly monitored and analyzed using Covarity.
Introducing Our All-New Solution for Agriculture Loan Monitoring
Take control of your credit risk exposure with our new module which will help facilitate the retrieval of crop and livestock information from your borrowers.
Streamlined data retrieval
- Eases the retrieval of financial data for margin and ratio analysis
- Eliminates manual processes for requesting, collecting and analyzing financial information
- Automatic email reminders, client portal, document repository
Automated financial analysis
- Eliminates manual processes for analyzing financial information
- Portfolio Intelligence that identifies possible fraudulent reporting within your commercial portfolio
- Improves analysis quality and efficiency
- Automates the ratio and borrowing base calculations of a lender’s commercial portfolio
Portfolio-wide reporting & insights
- Ad hoc insightful reporting for commercial portfolios
- Borrower reports for lenders and clients, portfolio reports for managers
- Business insights for clients and the front office
- Reduced risk, lower costs, improved competitiveness
- Richer client experiences
- Efficiency gains for front and back office