Edge Interfaces - "Talking" To Other Systems
Edge’s open architecture means both inbound and outbound interfaces are simplified.
- Open Architecture simplifies passing information
- Exposed business functions
- Information uploads using a variety of common methods
- Ability to interface with internal and/or external solutions
- Electronic UCC filing and post filing management directly from Edge (Diligenz)
- Manage insurance policies and title filings
All Edge business functions are available for external applications via web services.
Edge supports any common interfacing metaphor, including XML, CSV, flat files, etc.
Available Edge interfaces include:
Credit Bureaus: Experian, Equifax, TransUnion, Dun & Bradstreet, & PayNet.
Credit Scoring: FICO® LiquidCredit® service.
UCC Filing: CSC (Dilligenz)
Portfolio Management (back-office): ASSET; All Major Portfolio Management Platforms.
Pricing: SuperTRUMP; T Value
Previous: Funding & BookingNext: Reporting & BI