- Supports inventory cost component build-up
- Supports supplier tracking
- Unlimited file attachments for pictures, inspections, etc.
- Supports uploads to remarketing sites
- Generates remarketing and re-solicitation documents
ASSET allows you to track assets that are in inventory, either before booking or after termination from a contract.
Inventory parameters can be defined at the customer/client level, providing optimal flexibility for tracking and reporting.
All assets in inventory retain the history of all prior transactions associated with the asset, thereby enabling calculation of whole-life profitability.
Multiple assets can be combined into a single bundle for sale. Assets can be put on “hold” for a prospective buyer, and re-enter inventory if needed.
Photographs, inspection reports, and other supporting documentation can be attached to the asset record.
An optional web interface allows transfer of asset information for on-line or remote marketing purposes.
Previous: Collections Next: Interfaces